New Hampshire is known as the "Granite State" and it is in fact our state rock. So of course it seemed only fitting that Blue Loon Botanicals would have a Granite Salt Stone Soap. They are great soap and sure to start a conversation should you gift one.
Sea salt soap is a great way to incorporate sea salt into your skincare regime. If you suffer from dry, blotchy or irritated skin or skin that has lost its luster, the addition of sea salt in your skin care may be just what you need. Sea Salt has as many as 75 minerals and trace elements that are essential to keeping skin glowing. Several of the minerals present in sea salt like, sulfur, potassium, magnesium, calcium and silicon work to nourish the skin barrier.
6 Benefits of Sea Salt Soap:
- Exfoliating – Sea salt soap is a very gentle exfoliator. Sea salt soap is so gentle you won’t even realize that you’re exfoliating while the salt in the soap sloughs off excess skin cells.
- Durability – sea salt soap bars last two times longer than normal soap bars.
- Moisturizing and Hydrating – the salt in a sea salt soap bar exfoliates and allows for deeper penetration of the natural oils and glycerin present in the soap.
- Skin Detoxifying – the salt in a sea salt bar help to draw out harmful toxins on the skin.
- Mineral boosting – sea salt bars are full of minerals and nutrients that are beneficial to your skin.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, sea salt, distilled water and activated charcoal
Net Weight: 4.5 oz.